Back to Contact Us

Complaints procedure

For free, impartial energy advice you can contact the nice people at the
Citizen's Advice Consumer Service (CACS) on 0345 404 0506 or visit Their Energy Consumer Checklist
and Know Your Rights are available on our website at Contact us if you need a copy sending.

If you feel that our service hasn't met your expectations, please get in touch so we can put things right.

In the first instance: Please contact our complaints team at or call us on 0330 60 62 675.

Then: If we're not able to resolve your query, you can ask for it to be escalated to a specialist or team leader

Finally: If you're still not happy with our decision, you can contact our Operations Manager for independent review. Email us at, and you'll receive a reply within 5 days working days.

If you've followed the above steps, but your complaint remains unresolved after 8 weeks, you can contact the Ombudsman Service Energy on 0330 0440 1624 or This is a free and independent service whose decision we must abide by.