Back to Contact Us

My account balance is in credit. Can I get a refund?

If you want to request a refund we'll need an up to date meter reading from you to allow us to bill your account, that will then give us an accurate balance. It's perfectly normal for your account to be in credit at certain times of the year, by providing us with regular meter readings it will avoid build up of large debit or credit. You can provide meter reading online within your MyAffect account.