- I've just moved in, what do I need to do?
We know moving can be stressful, and you're probably busy unpacking boxes, so we want to make it easier for you. If you've received a letter from us and have an account number, then the easiest thing to do is to use our online moving in form. (It works just as well on a smart phone / tablet as it does on a desktop / laptop).
Alternatively, you can Email us and let us know the following information:
- Your name
- Your new address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- The date you took over responsibility of the property
- The meter readings from when you moved in, or closest to
That's a good starter for 10, we'll be in touch with the next steps.
If you were with Affect Energy at your old property make sure you let us know of the following;
- The account number for the property you're moving out of
- The full address of where you've moved from
- Your account number (found on your bill and starts with 7)
- The date you moved out of the property
- A meter reading from the day you moved out
- Any forwarding address's
- Your phone number